Rat Wave Game House makes pen and paper roleplaying games with heart and bite. Our games often focus on alienation and how people relate to each other. We make games with straightforward rules and evocative worlds. Game are designed and written by members of the plural system The Dice.
The Dice are a trans plural system of at least ten members. They are based in London and work as a teacher. Their hobbies (not all shared) include painting, making clay models and TTRPGs. They are a collection of artists, writers and game-designers.
Previous release include:
- How to Embrace a Swamp Creature – A Belonging outside Belonging ttrpg starring mentally ill swamp things in a deprived commuter town.
- Wild Duelist – A medieval action ttrpg about animalfolk warriors travelling to violent duels.
- Save Our Souls – A demonic heist game. A hack of Stealing the Throne. Steal back your sold soul.
- Follow Me in the Night; a Cursed Radio – A solitary game of self-exploration, magic, music and pain.
- Transgender Deathmatch Legend – A hexcrawl beat-em-up for two players, using playing cards.
Upcoming releases include:
- Fear the Taste of Blood – A three player, asymetric ttrpg of classic movie monsters.
- Jukebox Tarot – A GMless tarot based game for acting out musicals of your own making.